Welcome to Governors State
| Getting Started: |
- Logging In
- If you are a returning user, login with your username and password
- If you had an account on our previous site, you will need to re-register.
- If you are new user, you will be required to create a username and password when you check out.
(Be sure to remember which email account you register with)
- If you've lost your password, request a new one with the email address you registered with.
- Locate the video for your class under the "Media Courses" tab
- Click on “Buy Media Course” (You must purchase the video before you can view it)
- If you are accessing a FREE program, please click on the link provided and you will be re-directed to learner.org to register for the free program.
- Once your purchase is completed, you will receive a confirmation page and receipt e-mail. You can then access the content on the My Videos page.
Multiple Formats Available! |
Windows Media Streaming
Quicktime iPod Download
|Both formats of files will be available to you after you complete your purchase.
Links for both will appear on the My Videos page.
To Make a Purchase:
Requirements for Viewing Digital Delivery Products:
- You must have a valid Visa or MasterCard account
- Please keep a copy of your receipt in case you have questions or there is a problem
- Upon purchase, links to your “purchased” videos are emailed to you and are also available from the “My Videos” link, these are visible only when you are logged in
- A Pentium class, or equivalent, computer with speakers
- A broadband internet connection, such as DSL or cable
- Video streaming will not work with dial-up modems or America Online
- Windows Media Player 9.0 or higher
- An Internet browser installed on your computer - Internet Explorer 6 (or higher) or Firefox 2.0 (or higher)
| || |